Learn How to Make Money Online Daily!
Name:
Email:

I will Teach you how to Make Passive Income!

ListWire - Free Autoresponders
click here for your free autoresponder

Monday, February 16, 2009

Parking Domains to make $$..

I have learned how to Park Domains recently. I just started around the beginning of this year (2009) and am about to receive my first payment and already 1/3 of the way to hitting payout again. Parked.Com pays every 2 weeks and has a low payout threshhold of $20. This is not something you are going to get rich off of but to turn a profit so quickly I am very happy with my investments. My sites would be worthless with just regular ads on them but I have received a many clicks over $1.00 and 3 or 4 clicks of $5 or more. If you already have some domains that are getting traffic and not sure what to do with them then park them and start earning money right away. If you need traffic to be sent to your parked domains than I can show you how to get that traffic for FREE... Just contact me by email at dothanclassifiedads@yahoo.com or private message auburnfan23 on Digital Point forums. Sign up for Parked.com here: Parked.com

No comments: