Learn How to Make Money Online Daily!
Name:
Email:

I will Teach you how to Make Passive Income!

ListWire - Free Autoresponders
click here for your free autoresponder

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Really am Getting Clicks!

Yesterday I blogged about increasing my Adsense Earnings by joining this ViewXDirect, well I did mention it costs $3.95 to join which is for there pro membership. Let me tell you it was well worth it. I got 7 new clicks yesterday and increased my daily earnings by $6 because of this, so it has already paid for itself and the rest is all profit. I would suggest searching digital point forums for the list of high paying adsense terms thats always floating around and make a page or blog built around it. It does not have to even be that good, I just made a page about how a certain keyword was high ranking and google and gave a little background info about it and now I get $1 and over clicks from this little mini page I made.. So check it out here to get started I think you will enjoy the extra income like I am..

No comments: