Learn How to Make Money Online Daily!
Name:
Email:

I will Teach you how to Make Passive Income!

ListWire - Free Autoresponders
click here for your free autoresponder

Monday, February 25, 2008

Basic Search Engine Optimization

You make say what does this have to do with how I make money online with FREE programs? Well it plays a huge part. Nowadays everything is centered around Google and what they are doing. They change there alogorithms like I change my underwear just to keep you on your toes. I am going to go over just some basic stuff I have learned the last few months from reading forum posts in digital point that have helped me increase traffic to some of my other blogs and websites.. 1. Building links - The More links you can build the better. Some say they all need to be from the same subject, and some say that all links help just some help more than others.. I use directories, Article Marketing, forum posting, and blog comments to help build backlinks.. 2. Content - Content is huge when you are building a blog or website.. The more fresh unique content you can add the better. Make sure you are not just fluffing for the sake of adding content, but that you are giving something unique for your readers to read (Google Loves this) 3. Keywords - Make sure you research your keywords and write your articles based around these keywords this will help your rankings and also help you build search engine traffic.. Check out digital point forums for great ideas on Search Engine Optimization..

No comments: