Learn How to Make Money Online Daily!
Name:
Email:

I will Teach you how to Make Passive Income!

ListWire - Free Autoresponders
click here for your free autoresponder

Monday, August 27, 2007

Get Paid Daily!

I joined Dollar Pays on Thursday did an offer just to check out the site, started working on other stuff and forgot about it. The next day on Friday I got an E-Mail Saying they had sent payment to my Paypal account. I got Credited .50 cents for the offer I did and they had already paid me by the next day, so this site is legit and I have already been paid a couple of times.. Join it and Check it out I think you will be pleasantly suprised..

2 comments:

Facebook.Com/FindCash said...

Hey Chad, I've just signed up. Please consider joining one of my similar programs under the Cash Crate section of my blog dude. Thanks!

Shirley said...

Hi
I will check out this site ASAP. I like the idea of getting paid daily. Thanks for the info about this site. Have a great day.

Free Marketing Tips & Tricks

Free to Join Money Makers